Join the Praying for Kensley page on Facebook! Updates posted here most frequently.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The highlight of our morning! Here is what we posted on Kensley's facebook page earlier:

BREAKING NEWS!!!! :) Just got this from Melissa....."I'm at therapy with Kensley & just got all teary eyed! My baby stood up a whole 8 seconds by herself and did great walking on the treadmill too! Now she is walking on the walker & moving it by herself. I just wanted to share a bit of good news with everyone and thank everyone for praying for us!"

Melissa called when she got out of therapy. Kensley was soooo excited! They sent her home with a walker for the night to practice. She told Melissa before she went this morning that she was going to walk, she was getting out of that chair! Wow. When she goes for it she doesn't hold back does she? :)

Looking for more great things soon!

Marty

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the video on Facebook of Kensley using her walker, and I had tears in my eyes. She is working so hard, and I know that her entire family is too. I love how Kensley turned to give her mommy a kiss!!! You all continue to be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete